85GPH @ 45PSI Variable Speed Brushless Fuel Pump - 40401
- Reduced Size EFI In Line Fuel Pump, rated up to 700HP, Street/Strip, Speed Adjustable DC Brushless driven fuel pump
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
75 GPH @ 45 PSI, 100 PSI MAX - Rated up to 700HP - All the great features of our original Prodigy series in a smaller package!
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
- 12 to 24 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Accepts PWM input for speed control
- No expensive add-on voltage regulators or pump controllers required!
- Continuous duty–motor speed can be adjusted to meet fuel demand
- Compact, lightweight design, 2 lbs, overall length 6.03", diameter 2.63"
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- High quality mounting brackets included
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port style –10AN fittings
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.2 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.