160GPH @ 10PSI In-Tank Power Module Fuel Pump - 90902
- 1000 HP CARB Street/Strip In-Tank Power Module Fuel Pump, Speed Adjustable, DC Brushless
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
160GPH @ 10PSI, 10PSI MAX - Rated up to 1000HP CARBURETED APPLICATIONS ONLY - This in-tank pump increases reliability by eliminating multi-pump configurations and saves you time and money on installation.
- Based on our popular 40402 series, but in a new configuration for in-tank applications
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol and ethanol
- Jet Pump Compatibility for saddle tanks or internal sumps
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
- 12 to 24 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Accepts PWM input for speed control
- No expensive add-on voltage regulators or pump controllers required!
- Continuous duty–motor speed can be adjusted to meet fuel demand
- Single Drop in Fuel Pump
- Features Noise Dampening Pump Mount Technology
- Installation Kits available for Fabricator Series and Vehicle Specific Applications
- No wires to pass into the fuel tank
- Eliminates the need for multi pump wiring, Y-blocks, extra plumbing
- Easy service access flange system
- Installation kits sold separately
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.4 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.