Name82830 In-Line Fuelab Filters
DescriptionChoice of -6AN, -8AN, -10AN or -12AN inlet/outlet Fuelab filter with long (5 inch) 6 micron / Micro-Fiberglass Element - Our most advanced filter element provides extra particle protection and reduces maintenance requirements with improvements in filter.
Show Details82830 In-Line Fuelab Filters
Item-detailsFUELAB™ In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean. They feature male AN / 37º Flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components. Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. For greater flow capacity and increased filtration the larger 828 Series Fuel Filter is equipped with a 5 inch element. With AN female ports. O-ring required. Consult component manufacturer’s port specifications.
- Less pressure drop (works great as a pre-filter)
- Greater flow capacity
- Increased filtration capacity
- Reduced maintenance frequency
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- -6AN, -8AN, -10AN or -12AN male inlets and outlets
- Includes low profile saddle clamp mounting bracket(s)
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Includes Long (5 inch) 6 micron / Micro-Fiberglass Element - Our most advanced filter element provides extra particle protection and reduces maintenance requirements with improvements in filter efficiency. This element is disposable and not to be cleaned.
82830-C-I-O 6 micron glass filter with choice of inlet/outlet
Category828 Series In-Line Fuelab Filt
Model82830 In-Line Fuelab Filters