Name40402 Reduced Size Carbureted In-Line Fuel Pump
Description160 GPH @ 15 PSI - Rated up to 800HP - This 200 GPH free flow rating fuel pump is programmed to deliver the maximum flow with the lowest current draw available. Nothing else like it!
Show Details40402 Reduced Size Carbureted In-Line Fuel Pump
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
- 12 to 16 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Accepts PWM input for speed control
- No expensive add-on voltage regulators or pump controllers required!
- Continuous duty–motor speed can be adjusted
- Compact, lightweight design, less than 3 lbs, overall length 6.9", diameter 2.63"
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port style –10AN fittings
40402 Pump: 160 GPH @ 15 PSI - RATED UP TO 800HP This 200 GPH free flow rating fuel pump is programmed to deliver the maximum flow with the lowest current draw available. Nothing else like it!
CategoryProdigy Fuel Pumps-perf
Model40402 Reduced Size Carbureted In-Line Fuel Pump