Home Forums Customer Support Which regulator

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Josh@Fuelab 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • October 11, 2017 at 4:50 am #10804


    Dear support,

    I need your advice on which regulator would best suit my setup.

    It is a rotary motor and i will be running two fuel rails with x2 1600cc and x2 1000cc injectors respective. The rails can either handle – 8an or – 10. I will be running an external fuel pump and surge tank. I need a fpr that has x2 -8an inlets and x1 -8an return and adjustable between 35 and 75 psi.

    October 11, 2017 at 1:14 pm #10805


    I would run up to the rails from the pump and “Y” into each rail (your call on line size), then come out of each rail into a 51502 (-6AN) or 51501 (-8AN). Both have a -6AN return which should be adequate, unless you have a fuel pump that’s oversized for the power you’re trying to support. If you want extra bypass capacity, those to regulators can be built with a large seat and an EFI spring. The part numbers would be 51506-c-L-E (-6AN) or 51505-c-L-E (-10AN). Inlet size on the regulator isn’t important when it’s the last thing in line. It’s not going to have any bearing on horsepower support or bypass ability.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Which regulator
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>