Home Forums Customer Support Is this an older 41401?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nick 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nick

Hi. I received this opened but unused pump. I’m not sure it’s a genuine Fuelab. It has 5 wires total. A red and black ~10 gauge power and ground, then the middle wire is a bundle of 3 small gauge wires: red, black, and green.

First, is it genuine? Second, is it just older or what? Does it support the same PWM and switched control described by the 41401 instructions here?

June 17, 2015 at 7:14 pm #5251

Nick

Here’s a photo of the band of wires.

June 17, 2015 at 7:21 pm #5252

Josh@Fuelab

That is one of our pumps. However, it’s the very first version from around 2007 or so. There’s only one or two components that are shared between that revision of pump and the current revision. The wiring is obviously more complicated on that version of the pump than the current version. If you send me your email address, I can send you a copy of the wiring/install manual for that pump. Although the wiring is the same, a serial number will allow me to determine the exact model number you have as well.

June 18, 2015 at 1:15 pm #5256

Nick

Thanks!

The Serial # is: 210078

email: nearwood at gmail dot com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Is this an older 41401?
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>