Home Forums Customer Support General Notes Being a Fuel System Builder In-tank power module information

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Josh@Fuelab 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Guillaume

Hello,

I am looking for more information about the new in-tank modules and pumps.

I plan to use an in-tank pump in the future and would like to use fuel pickups to avoid problems at low fuel level. Does your system use the fuel return line for the venturi to transfer fuel to a sump, or is it integrated in the pump?

Would you have instructions how to use the system and build an ideal in-tank system? Do you supply fuel pickups as accessories?

Thanks

Guillaume

April 29, 2014 at 8:11 pm #4322

Josh@Fuelab

This link shows was is included in the fabricator’s installation kit-¬†http://fuelab.com/products/performance/in-tank-kits/kits/fabricator/item/20901__fuelab_in_tank_power_module_fabricator_installation_kit/

It’s has a pick-up that you cut to length for your tank as well as a 75 micron stainless pre-filter to protect the pump. You could still need to fabricate some kind of baffling to prevent starvation at low fuel levels. That is something that is obviously application specific.

We do offer an 83801 sock filter (same filter offered in the fabricator’s install kit for the in-tank pump). That has a -10AN fitting attached to it, so you could build your own pickup tube or use it on a bulkhead fitting in a sump.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: In-tank power module information
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>